Wednesday 30 May 2012

Great Success !! I like it, it's nice.

I had a very productive day today.


Managed to process all three proof sheets from the rolls of film i shot through for the final assessment task for this elective class - "my life".


All frames have decent images in them that also appear well exposed and interesting when looked at closer with the loupe magnifier.


After completing the proof sheets i then proceeded to select the required 5 stand out images ready to be enlarged and refined in the darkroom. I managed to do just that to two of my images, which leaves only three more to do before i am then ready to add them to my visual diary, add support information and a written report ready for submission.


Pretty stoked about this.




D.










No comments:

Post a Comment