Wednesday 9 May 2012

My life - roll #1

Finally got to finish a roll of film today.


I managed to escape out to Uriarra Crossing mid-morning to continue photographing my rural theme of nature, and any country-folk and/or their way of life i could come across. Mainly because being out away from cement and steel helps me refresh and relax - parts of it also remind me of home.


Anyway, thought i had completely stuffed my film during the development process due to me removing the funnel part after opening the lid (for some reason) as i went to pour out the D76 developing liquid... thankfully it somehow didn't affect the film because i inspected the negatives with my magnifying glass and they all look good as gold!


See if this is actually true once i start to process the negatives into prints i guess.


From here i will see if i can have the roll of film that was taken from me by security at Brindabella Estate on Anzac Day returned so i can wind the film back into the canister, re-load it into my film camera and then shoot through what wasn't exposed - that is if they didn't pull it all out of the canister. If this isn't doable i will start shooting another roll over the next week and a bit. It might even be worthwhile taking it with me on the trip to Sydney.






D.




One of my negatives captured on
my iPhone looking a magnifier.
 

Funky look'n glasses you got there Dru.

No comments:

Post a Comment